Your home isn't just yours, it’s shared with others, so it's important that you have the ability to share control of your Morepork with the whole family. Allowing them to monitor and control your Morepork just like you. You can create as many logins as you like and customise what each login can do by selecting different permissions, but remember you're responsible for their use of your Morepork.
Set up a new login:
- Login to the web portal and click on the ‘Users’ tab on the left of the screen.
- Click on ‘Manage Logins’ at the top of the page. If you don’t have the ‘Manage Logins’ option at the top of the screen then the account holder hasn’t given you the required level of access to the system to be able to make these changes.
- Click the ‘Add a login’ button on the bottom right of the screen - you may need to scroll to see this.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue creating a login.
- You will need to tell the person the login name you have created for them as this won’t be included in the email that they receive with their temporary password (for security reasons). They will be asked to change their password the first time that they log in.